Her commitment is to help people live and lead from their authentic core to generate fulfillment, success and well-being.
Her coaching is grounded in Intentional Change Theory, Emotional & Social Intelligence, Adult Development, Neuroscience, and her deeply held value of service.
Experienced and passionate, Carroll focuses on working with leaders who are compelled to make a greater difference.
Over the past 20 years, Carroll worked as an executive consultant, and in executive roles ranging from HR leader for IBM’s Analytics business, Global Executive Succession & Development director, and director of IBM’s portfolio of global executive leadership development and assessment programs. She advanced IBM’s approaches to identify, assess and develop current and future leaders through design, development and delivery of action learning-based change initiatives, core leadership programs, assessment centers, and custom solutions.
Her experience includes leaders and teams in IBM’s Software, Consulting, Technology, Research, Services, Sales, and Financial Services organizations, in locations across North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific. She has further experience with leaders and teams in healthcare, market research and industrial, as well as small business, higher education and nonprofits.
“Carroll’s deep listening and insightful questions helped me clarify and stay true to my vision and purpose as a leader, enabling me to inspire my team and organization to achieve great results in a dynamic and turbulent environment.”
- Principal, Connacher Coaching & Consulting LLC
- Executive Consultant and Coach Development Program Faculty Member, Teleos Leadership Institute
- Executive Coach, Weatherhead Executive Education at Case Western Reserve University
- Director, Human Resources – Analytics Group, IBM Corporation
- Director, Executive Development, IBM Corporation
- M.A. Counseling, Fairfield University
- M.B.A. Finance & International Business, New York University
- B.A. Computer Science, Boston University, magna cum laude
- International Coach Federation – Professional Certified Coach
- ICF – New York City Chapter
- Certified in several assessments – ESCI, Prism, Hogan, Korn Ferry HayGroup Motives/Leadership Styles/Organizational Climate
- Weatherhead School of Management Coaching Certificate, Case Western Reserve University
Are you ready to make a greater difference for causes that matter to you and for the people who count on your leadership?
I can help you get there.